• No matter how hard you try, you can’t baptize cats.
• When your Mom is mad at your Dad, don’t let her brush your hair.
• If your sister hits you, don’t hit her back. They always catch the second person.
• Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
• You can’t trust dogs to watch your food.
• Don’t sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
• Never hold a Dust-Buster and a cat at the same time.
• You can’t hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
• The best place to be when you’re sad is Grandma’s lap.
From our friends at the Finishers Project, visit www.finishers.org